This holiday season, instead of decorating a treat use a peppermint candy cane (or 10!) to make one of these 33 candy cane desserts. From fudge, to cakes, to brownies and more, there is one for every day of December if you want!
Ok so every year since I can remember we get one of those boxes of candy canes to put up on the tree. Some disappear slowly but there are always a few left behind.
So whether you have some leftover, or you just want a festive candy cane recipe to make this season then this roundup of 33 candy cane recipes should be just what you need.
These candy cane desserts are from me and also from some of my other favorite food blogs out there as well. So if you’re looking for a great holiday dessert to bring to your family gathering hopefully this list helps you out
33 candy cane desserts from myself and other bloggers! Enjoy!
- Candy Cane Oreo Truffles (Boston Girl Bakes)
- Candy Cane Cupcakes (Boston Girl Bakes)
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes (Boston Girl Bakes)
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge Brownies– (Boston Girl Bakes)
- Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake (Inside Bru Crew Life)
- Peppermint Mocha Bundt Cake (Handle the Heat)
- White Chocolate Peppermint Frosted Brownies (Buns In My Oven)
- Peppermint Gooey Bars (Crazy for Crust)
- Peppermint Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting (Cooking Classy)
- Peppermint Whoopie Pies (Brown Eyed Baker)
- Candy Cane Chocolate Swirl Fudge (Sally’s Baking Addiction)
- White Chocolate Peppermint Scones (Shugary Sweets)
- Chewy Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookes (The Minimalist Baker)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies (My Baking Addiction)
- Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies (Two Peas and their Pod)
- Chocolate Peppermint Chip Cookies (Table for Two)
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies (Mom on Timeout)
- Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake (Will Cook For Smiles)
- PEEPS Chocolate Peppermint Cake (Life Love and Sugar)
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes (Annie’s Eats)
- Peppermint Bark Cupcakes (Your Cup of Cake)
- Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes (A Pumpkin and a Princess)
- Peppermint Biscotti (Home Cooking Memories)
- Peppermint Brownies (Tracy’s Culinary Adventures)
- Peppermint Meringue Cookies (In Katrina’s Kitchen)
- Vanilla Peppermint Fudge (The Girl Who Ate Everything)
- Peppermint Bark No Bake Cheesecake Marshmallow Bars (The Hopeless Housewife)
- Peppermint Egg Nog Waffle Sticks (The Sweet Chick)
- Candy Cane Rice Krispie Treats (Essentially Eclectic)
- Peppermint Rice Krispie Treats (Cooking Classy)
- Chocolate Peppermint Torte (The Gunny Sack)
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Roll (Love Grows Wild)
- Peppermint Crunch Ice-Cream Pie (Love From The Oven)
So there you go! Over 30 peppermint candy cane dessert recipes to make you feel all festive inside. Which one will you make first? Let me know in the comment section! Happy baking everyone!
Get My Buttercream Cheatsheet!
Join the community to get the tips, tricks, and simple from scratch recipes so you can start baking delicious desserts today. PLUS I will send you my Buttercream Cheatsheet with 13 ways to flavor your buttercream!