This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
I know a lot of you are baking right now. And I know a lot of you (like myself!) don’t have a stocked pantry like you would like. So with all the stress that is going on in the world I wanted to make this challenge, not only but also EASY to participate. So this month we will be baking 5 ingredient recipes.
These past few weeks have been …..interesting. I, like many others, have not had great success getting a bag of flour, a package of yeast, and other staples (like toilet paper!) that I have never thought of running out before.
But being home has me baking more than ever. Sometimes out of boredom. Sometimes out of necessity. And it seems that I am not alone in this either.
So I wanted this month’s baking challenge to focus on minimal baking ingredients. Five or less to be exact. So if you are looking to do a little baking, but your pantry isn’t as stocked then one of these recipes might fit the bill.
Here is how to participate in the challenge:
- Make and Comment: Make this any of the 5 ingredient recipes from this post! Here area few of my favorites to try:
- Then leave a comment on that post!
- Share: Take a photo and share it by April 30, 2020 – 12:00 AM EST. You have three options on how to share your photo:
- Share on Instagram. Just be sure to tag me – @bostongirlbakes and use the hashtag #bostongirbakes
- Facebook Community –I have a private Facebook group where we share all of our amazing creations and ask questions! If you’re not already inside, click here to request access. Please note that I approve everyone manually to ensure the community remains a fun and friendly place, so it may take several days for your request to be approved.You can submit to one or the other, or to BOTH for two entries. Woo hoo double entries!
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
This month I will be giving away a $75 Amazon Gift card!!!!
Every person who submits a photo following those directions will be entered into the random giveaway! No purchase necessary.
And don’t worry about taking that perfect photo. The winner will be selected randomly. Your photos may be put on display to share with my entire audience! I will message the winner via the platform they posted the photo on (Facebook or Instagram). Winner must reply with their address to receive the gift card. If there’s no response within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will purchase the gift card through the Amazon website.