This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
This month we are focusing on all things FRUIT! Yup it’s a fruit dessert challenge! Fruit is in season right now, so why not take advantage?!
When it comes to August I feel like I am in overdrive with baking with the gorgeous, delicious fruits in abundance at my grocery store. I just can’t get enough.
And I’m guessing I’m not alone!
So I thought let’s take advantage and make a dessert this month that features all those beautiful produce.
Here is how to participate in the challenge:
- Make A Fruit-based dessert from the blog. Maybe a strawberry dessert? Something with blueberries? Peaches? Raspberries? Or you want to use up those ripe bananas? Maybe you are ready for Fall and want to start baking with apples!
- Make and Comment: Be sure to leave a comment on the recipe you make!
- Share: Take a photo and share it by August 31, 2020 – 12:00 AM EST. You have three options on how to share your photo:
- Share on Instagram. Just be sure to tag me – @bostongirlbakes and use the hashtag #bostongirbakes
- Facebook Community –I have a private Facebook group where we share all of our amazing creations and ask questions! If you’re not already inside, click here to request access. Please note that I approve everyone manually to ensure the community remains a fun and friendly place, so it may take several days for your request to be approved.You can submit to one or the other, or to BOTH for two entries. Woo hoo double entries!
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
This month the prize is going to be a $75 Amazon Gift card!!!!
Every person who submits a photo following those directions will be entered into the random giveaway! No purchase necessary.
And don’t worry about taking that perfect photo. The winner will be selected randomly. Your photos may be put on display to share with my entire audience! I will message the winner via the platform they posted the photo on (Facebook or Instagram). Winner must reply with their address to receive the gift card. If there’s no response within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will purchase the gift card through the Amazon website.