This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
For this month’s baking challenge, I’m encouraging you to try out of the new recipes I’ve debuted from my new upcoming cookbook. You will have a few options, some creativity as always – and this month there won’t be just ONE winner but SIX total winners!! So let’s get baking…
In just a few weeks I can’t believe that my cookbook will be officially available to the public. So in case you haven’t heard, YES I have a cookbook coming out- The Beginner’s Baking Bible.
It still doesn’t seem real. I have a cookbook coming out? I can’t believe I get to write that sentence! So I thought why not for this month’s baking challenge let’s make a recipe from the book!
If you want to read more about the cookbook –> click here.
You can also pre-order the cookbook now on Amazon!
Here a few to check out and possibly choose:
- How To Make A Checkerboard Cake -Or you can choose to make just the chocolate or vanilla cake from that tutorial and feel free to get creative on frosting it!
- Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pear Cranberry Crumble Pie
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Here is how to participate in the challenge:
- Make and Comment: Make this any of the recipes listed above, or wait for some new ones that will be rolled out as the month goes along! I’ll be posting new recipes all month long for you to bake up from the book. Then leave a comment on that post!
- Share: Take a photo and share it by December 31, 2019 – 12:00 AM EST. You have two options on how to share your photo:
- Share on Instagram. Just be sure to tag me – @bostongirlbakes and use the hashtag #bostongirbakes
- Facebook Community –I have a private Facebook group where we share all of our amazing creations and ask questions! If you’re not already inside, click here to request access. Please note that I approve everyone manually to ensure the community remains a fun and friendly place, so it may take several days for your request to be approved.You can submit to one or the other, or to BOTH for two entries. Woo hoo double entries!
This month there will be 6 total winners! Five winners will win a copy of my new cookbook. And one grand prize winner, will win a copy of my cookbook plus a baking gift set worth over $50!
My hope is with my new cookbook and tools you will be inspired to keep baking well into the New Year!
Every person who submits a photo following those directions will be entered into the random giveaway! No purchase necessary.
And don’t worry about taking that perfect photo. The winner will be selected randomly. Your photos may be put on display to share with my entire audience! I will message the winner via the platform they posted the photo on (Facebook or Instagram). Winner must reply with their address to receive the gift card. If there’s no response within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will purchase the gift card through the Amazon website.