This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
It’s month of love – so what’s my favorite LOVE when it comes to baking? All things chocolate! It’s February so let’s indulge our sweet tooth and making something chocolatey.
Back in August 2019, we had so much with our “bake anything” challenge. So I’ve decided let’s try it again. Although it’s Bake Anything Chocolate month!
Yes for this challenge choose any chocolate recipe from my blog. Bake it. Share it. Maybe win a prize?!
I also will be rolling out some new chocolate recipes this month to inspire you as well to grab that spatula and mixing bowl.
Here is how to participate in the challenge:
- Make and Comment: Make this any of the chocolate recipes from my blog
- Then leave a comment on that post!
- Share: Take a photo and share it by February 28, 2020 – 12:00 AM EST. You have three options on how to share your photo:
- Share on Instagram. Just be sure to tag me – @bostongirlbakes and use the hashtag #bostongirbakes
- Facebook Community –I have a private Facebook group where we share all of our amazing creations and ask questions! If you’re not already inside, click here to request access. Please note that I approve everyone manually to ensure the community remains a fun and friendly place, so it may take several days for your request to be approved.You can submit to one or the other, or to BOTH for two entries. Woo hoo double entries!
- Email me: email@example.com
This month – the prize is going to be a copy of my cookbook, Beginner’s Baking Bible and a $75 Amazon Gift card!!!!
Every person who submits a photo following those directions will be entered into the random giveaway! No purchase necessary.
And don’t worry about taking that perfect photo. The winner will be selected randomly. Your photos may be put on display to share with my entire audience! I will message the winner via the platform they posted the photo on (Facebook or Instagram). Winner must reply with their address to receive the gift card. If there’s no response within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will purchase the gift card through the Amazon website.