This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
For this month’s baking challenge we are making the ever versatile and always delicious BANANA bread! I love how easy banana bread is and I always have bananas in my freezer!
Coming up with this month’s baking challenge was …also a challenge. But as I was thinking about how it was freezing outside..it made me think of my freezer on the inside. And I always have bananas in my freezer. Don’t you? How does that happen?
So why not clean out your freezer a bit, whip up some delicious banana bread, and maybe a win a prize too?
The thing I love about banana bread is how versatile it is. You can make it whole wheat, maybe add some blueberries or chocolate chips or just keep it simple and bake as is. And is there anything better than a slice of warm banana bread with butter melting all over it?
And hey now that you have some room in your freezer – make 2 loaves and freeze one for later!
Here is how to participate in the challenge:
- Make and Comment: Make this any of these banana bread recipes – the original banana bread recipe (and hey make it your own!), blueberry banana bread (or try chocolate chips!), or this whole wheat banana bread version (it is January and resolution month after all)
- Then leave a comment on that post!
- Share: Take a photo and share it by January 31, 2020 – 12:00 AM EST. You have two options on how to share your photo:
- Share on Instagram. Just be sure to tag me – @bostongirlbakes and use the hashtag #bostongirbakes
- Facebook Community –I have a private Facebook group where we share all of our amazing creations and ask questions! If you’re not already inside, click here to request access. Please note that I approve everyone manually to ensure the community remains a fun and friendly place, so it may take several days for your request to be approved.You can submit to one or the other, or to BOTH for two entries. Woo hoo double entries!
- Email me: email@example.com
This month – the prize is going to be a $100 Amazon Gift card!!!!
Every person who submits a photo following those directions will be entered into the random giveaway! No purchase necessary.
And don’t worry about taking that perfect photo. The winner will be selected randomly. Your photos may be put on display to share with my entire audience! I will message the winner via the platform they posted the photo on (Facebook or Instagram). Winner must reply with their address to receive the gift card. If there’s no response within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will purchase the gift card through the Amazon website.