This month’s baking challenge is to whip up some easy, delicious muffins this month!
Happy New Year everyone! Let’s ring in 2023 by making some delicious, easy muffins. I have an assortment of muffin recipes for you to choose from – that you can then also customize and make your own.
What is The January Baking Challenge?
It’s a chance for you to test drive one of my recipes, take a picture (it doesn’t have to be pretty!), post a picture in my Facebook group, and enter to win a prize! Every month I’m choosing a different recipe and this month it was suggested in the group to make muffins. So muffins it is!
I find it is so helpful for me to see how my recipes turn out for you and to hear about what changes you made or would make. I love the great feedback and know how to make my recipes even better, and you get a chance to win!
Muffin Recipes To Choose From
I have some wonderful muffin recipes on the blog for you to choose from!
- Blueberry muffins – Make my favorite these Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins (but you can swap and use regular flour as well!) or these easy Blueberry Streusel Muffins, or skip using your muffin tin and make this easy Blueberry Muffin Bread!
- Stir in some fruit! Like these Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins, Pear Muffins (with a walnut streusel),Peach Muffins (with a Pecan Streusel Topping), Whole Wheat Apple Crumb Muffins, Strawberry Streusel Muffins or Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins.
- Sourdough muffins – Grab your sourdough starter and try my moist Banana Sourdough Muffins or Sourdough Blueberry Muffins
- Stir in some veggies! Make these perfect Zucchini Bread Muffins, Honey Cornbread Muffins, Sweet Potato Muffins or these easy Pumpkin Muffins.
Make It Your Own!
Muffins are a wonderfully versatile little breakfast treat. You can make them jumbo-sized or mini, or stick with using a regular muffin tin.
Use fresh or frozen fruits to stir into your batter, add a streusel and truly make them your own.
You can make sourdough muffins using your sourdough starter or use whole wheat flour to make them a little healthier. Or swap out some of the oil or butter in the recipe for applesauce to lighten them up this January.
How To Join The Baking Challenge:
- Recipe: Choose a muffin recipe from the blog and make some muffins.
- Bake. Bake up your chosen recipe.
- Share. Take a photo and share in my Facebook group OR send a photo to me via e-mail: [email protected] For a second entry, leave a review on the recipe you made. (NOT on this post!)
For January 2023, I’m giving away A $100 USD Amazon gift card — so you can treat yourself to whatever your heart desires!
Rules and regulations:
Giveaway is open to any residents over the age of majority in their country of residence. Giveaway is open from the time of posting until January 31, 2023 at 11:59 pm EST.
Winner will be selected at random and notified within 72 hours of the contest ending. Facebook winner will be notified by a comment and tag. Winner must respond within 48 hours of initial comment by direct message or a new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway is sponsored by The Boston Girl Bakes and is in no way associated with Facebook, Paypal or Amazon and you release Facebook of all responsibility.
The prize will be sent by email directly from Amazon. The Boston Girl Bakes is not responsible for defective products or missed delivery.
If you have any questions about how this is going down, shoot me an email or leave me a comment on this post and I will respond as quickly as possible!