This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy.
For this month’s baking challenge we are making a classic – chocolate chip cookies! Make one of my chocolate chip cookie recipes and be entered to win a $75 Amazon gift card!
What is the July Baking Challenge?
It’s a chance for you to test drive one of my recipes, take a picture (it doesn’t have to be pretty!), post a picture in my Facebook group, and enter to win a prize!
I find it is so helpful for me to see how my recipes turn out for you and to hear about what changes you made or would make. I love the great feedback and know how to make my recipes even better, and you get a chance to win!
For this month we are making chocolate chip cookies! Here are a few fun recipes from the blog to make:
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
How To Join The Baking Challenge:
- Choose A Recipe: Make one of my chocolate chip cookie recipes.
- Bake. Bake up a chocolate chip cookie recipe from above.
- Share. Take a photo and share in my Facebook group OR send a photo to me via e-mail: [email protected]. For a second entry, leave a review on the recipe you made. (NOT on this post!)
For July 2022, I’m giving away A $75 USD Amazon gift card — so you can treat yourself to whatever your heart desires!
Rules and regulations:
Giveaway is open to any residents over the age of majority in their country of residence. Giveaway is open from the time of posting until July 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST.
Winner will be selected at random and notified within 72 hours of the contest ending. Facebook winner will be notified by a comment and tag. Winner must respond within 48 hours of initial comment by direct message or a new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway is sponsored by The Boston Girl Bakes and is in no way associated with Facebook, Paypal or Amazon and you release Facebook of all responsibility.
The prize will be sent by email directly from Amazon. The Boston Girl Bakes is not responsible for defective products or missed delivery.
If you have any questions about how this is going down, shoot me an email or leave me a comment on this post and I will respond as quickly as possible!
Comments & ReviewsType your question or comment below, and tap "Post Comment". I welcome constructive criticism, but please be respectful. Rude or inappropriate comments will not be published. Thank you!
Baking isn't always easy! So if you had any issues, I'd appreciate the chance to help you troubleshoot before you rate.