This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy.
I am now offering in person summer kids baking camps! Students will get hands on in the kitchen as they learn how to read recipes and make delicious treats from scratch. Kids will learn the art of baking and have some fun doing it! They’ll get to taste a portion of what they make each day in camp and take home some to share as well.
Day 1: All About Cookies! – S’mores Cookies and Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
Day 2: All About Yeast – Cinnamon Rolls and Pretzels
Day 3: All About Cupcakes! – Sunflower cupcakes (Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream, and learn how to decorate cupcakes like a professional!)
In this baking camp you will learn:
- Learn from scratch recipes
- How to properly measure ingredients so you end up with the best baked treats
- What yeast is and how to work with it
- How to use common baking tools
- Proper kitchen safety
- How to fill and use a piping bag the correct way – no more messes!
- How to use various piping tips to make professional looking decorated treats
Camps Available – Choose from camps below!
-Please sign waiver and submit via email: [email protected] (will be emailed upon sign up)
-Please send your child to camp with a water bottle with their name on it.
-Dress code is closed-toe shoes and long hair tied back.
– Apron will be provided, but kids are encouraged to wear clothing that they aren’t afraid to get a bit messy!
-Camp is at the home of Heather Farmer in the Abington, MA area. Address will be sent upon sign up.
Comments & ReviewsType your question or comment below, and tap "Post Comment". I welcome constructive criticism, but please be respectful. Rude or inappropriate comments will not be published. Thank you!
Baking isn't always easy! So if you had any issues, I'd appreciate the chance to help you troubleshoot before you rate.