This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
This month’s baking challenge is all about the scone! Homemade scones are simple to make and whip up quickly. The best part is you can freeze these (baked or unbaked) – so make them now and save them for an upcoming holiday or brunch!
Awww scones. Simple to make. Quick to throw together. Perfect brunch treat.
Years ago when I worked at a bakery, scones were my jam. (Pun intended.) I made batch after batch after batch. I built up some seriously toned arms making all these by hand each day. At one point I thought I never wanted to see another scone ever again.
But then here we are. No matter how many I’ve made I truly never get sick of them. I love the simplicity. The versatility. And of course the deliciousness! So let’s roll up our sleeves and whip up some scones this month, shall we?
Here is how to participate in the challenge:
- Make and Comment: Make this any of the scone recipes from my blog! Here area few of my favorites to try:
- Then leave a comment on that post!
- Share: Take a photo and share it by March 31, 2020 – 12:00 AM EST. You have three options on how to share your photo:
- Share on Instagram. Just be sure to tag me – @bostongirlbakes and use the hashtag #bostongirbakes
- Facebook Community –I have a private Facebook group where we share all of our amazing creations and ask questions! If you’re not already inside, click here to request access. Please note that I approve everyone manually to ensure the community remains a fun and friendly place, so it may take several days for your request to be approved.You can submit to one or the other, or to BOTH for two entries. Woo hoo double entries!
- Email me: email@example.com
This month – the prize is going to be a copy of my cookbook, Beginner’s Baking Bible and a $75 Amazon Gift card!!!!
Every person who submits a photo following those directions will be entered into the random giveaway! No purchase necessary.
And don’t worry about taking that perfect photo. The winner will be selected randomly. Your photos may be put on display to share with my entire audience! I will message the winner via the platform they posted the photo on (Facebook or Instagram). Winner must reply with their address to receive the gift card. If there’s no response within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will purchase the gift card through the Amazon website.