This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
For this month’s baking challenge we are working with yeast! But this homemade bread recipe couldn’t be easier. And it makes two loaves. Perfect for eating one now and freezing one for later!
As the weather cools down I always crave those carbs. And nothing beats a loaf of homemade bread fresh out of the oven.
This bread makes 2 loaves and couldn’t be easier! I have step by step photos for you, tips and tricks in the recipe post so don’t worry if this is a first time making bread. I promise you will have success.
You can also take part and participate by making a previous month’s challenge recipe (I know life gets busy and you don’t always get to participate every month!). So if you got behind but still want to tackle a challenge recipe, just simply scroll down to the bottom and pick a previous month to make.
Here is how to participate in the challenge:
- Make and Comment: Make this homemade bread recipe or try these and be sure to go and leave a comment on that bread post!
- Share: Take a photo and share it by October, 31 2019 – 12:00 AM EST. You have two options on how to share your photo:
- Share on Instagram. Just be sure to tag me – @bostongirlbakes and use the hashtag #bostongirbakes
- Facebook Community – I have started a brand new private Facebook group just for us! If you’re not already inside, click here to request access. Please note that I approve everyone manually to ensure the community remains a fun and friendly place, so it may take several days for your request to be approved.You can submit to one or the other, or to BOTH for two entries. Woo hoo double entries!
This month I will be giving away a MYSTERY cookbook on baking bread, a bread baking gift set + a $50 digital Amazon Gift card.
My hope is with the new cookbook and tools you will be inspired to keep baking that delicious bread!
Every person who submits a photo following those directions will be entered into the random giveaway! No purchase necessary.
And don’t worry about taking that perfect photo. The winner will be selected randomly. Your photos may be put on display to share with my entire audience! I will message the winner via the platform they posted the photo on (Facebook or Instagram). Winner must reply with their address to receive the gift card. If there’s no response within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will purchase the gift card through the Amazon website.
So what do you think?! Are you up for this month’s baking challenge?!
Previous Month’s Baking Challenges
Did you miss a challenge? Or want to try one of these just for fun instead of the bread challenge? Check out one of the previous challenges!
- September Baking Challenge- Biscuits!
- July Baking Challenge- Peanut butter pie
- June Baking Challenge: Blondies!
- May Baking Challenge- vanilla cupcakes
- April Baking Challenge: Carrot Cake
- March Baking Challenge- Irish Soda Bread
- February Baking Challenge-red velvet cake
- January Baking Challenge-Easy Lemon Bars
Get My Buttercream Cheatsheet!
Join the community to get the tips, tricks, and simple from scratch recipes so you can start baking delicious desserts today. PLUS I will send you my Buttercream Cheatsheet with 13 ways to flavor your buttercream!