- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Heat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with baking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the blackberries gently with the brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Spread in the prepared baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour with the baking powder and salt. Whisk in the brown sugar.
4. In a small separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the vanilla. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix the eggs into the flour. Squeeze and pinch the mixture together; it will be clumpy. Some drier crumbs may remain.
5. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the fruit. Sprinkle the top with the chopped almonds, then pour the melted butter over everything.
6. Bake for 35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the crumble is baked through. Let sit for about 30 minutes before eating.