Crockpot Christmas Crack
- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Add peanuts. Put the peanuts in the bottom of your slow cooker (mine is a 7-quart).
2. Add remaining ingredients. Layer in the remaining ingredients on top of the peanuts.
3. Cook. Set your slow cooker to low, and cook for 1 hour. Do not stir the mixture.
4. Stir and cook longer. After 1 hour, with a spatula or wooden spoon, stir the mixture. Some of the chocolate won't be melted yet. Cook for another hour, on low, stirring every 15-20 minutes with a wooden spoon until smooth. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
5. Assemble. Drop the candy onto the baking sheet into small piles (about 2 tablespoons each, I use my small cookie scoop to make fast work of this!) Top with crushed candy canes, or sprinkles for a festive touch before the chocolate hardens. Allow the candy to cool completely before enjoying. You can place the baking sheets in the refrigerator to help the chocolate harden faster.