M&M Christmas Cookies
- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and prepare two cookies sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment (or you can use your hand mixer) cream together on medium high speed, the butter and sugars until light and fluffy about 2 to 3 minutes. Beat n the egg until thoroughly combined. Beat in vanilla until combined.
4. Add in the flour mixture and mix on low speed just until combined. Do not overmix. With a wooden spoon, or spatula, stir in the chocolate chips, sprinkles. and M&M candies.
5. Scoop using a small cookie scoop (about 2 Tablespoons per cookie) onto a cookie sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until edges are golden brown and middles are slightly puffy but set. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.