- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Preheat oven to to 350°F.and position rack in the center of the oven. Grease an 8×8-inch pan, then line with parchment paper, leaving overhang on all sides. Grease the parchment with butter or spray with non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
3. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the sugar. Then stir in the eggs and vanilla.
4. Stir in the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt. Be sure to not over mix.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries.
6. Spread the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for 25 minutes until edges are firm and center is set. Remove from the oven and allow brownies to cool completely in the pan. Use the parchment paper to lift the cooled brownies out of the pan. Cut into 12 bars and serve.