- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper or foil and set aside. I like to leave an overhang so I can easily lift the fudge out and cut it into squares.
2. In a medium heavy-duty bottomed saucepan, set over medium-low heat, combine the chocolate chips, butter and condensed milk, and salt together. Stir using a heat-resistant sturdy spatula until melted and smooth. Be sure to stir constantly so the chocolate doesn't burn. (Alternately you can do this in your microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and combined).
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Stir in the graham crackers and 1 cup of the marshmallows.
5. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Top with additional marshmallows and sprinkle on additional graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
6. Using a kitchen torch, lightly toast the marshmallows on top. Or you can place the pan under your broiler for 1 minute (keep a close eye so they don't burn! Yours may not take a full minute) to toast.
7. Remove the fudge from the pan, lifting out the paper, and then cut into squares and serve.