Sour Cream Banana Bread
- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Preheat and prepare pan. Preheat oven to 350oF. Spray a 9×5” loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with butter and set aside.
2. Mash bananas. In a small mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Set aside.
3. Combine dry ingredients. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
4. Combine wet ingredients. In the same mixing bowl with the bananas, whisk in the sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla extract and sour cream. Whisk to combine.
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together with a spatula until just combined.
6. Bake. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow the bread to cool completely in the pan set on a wire cooling rack. Store the bread, and any leftovers, covered at room temperature for 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.