The Best Blonde Brownies
- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Adjust oven rack to middle position; heat oven to 350° F. Grease with cooking spray or line a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Melt the butter over medium heat and allow to cool slightly. Whisk melted butter and sugar together in medium bowl until combined.
4. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
5. Using rubber spatula, fold dry ingredients into egg mixture until just combined; do not overmix. Fold in the assortment of mix-ins and turn batter into prepared pan, smoothing top with rubber spatula.
6. Bake until top is shiny, cracked, and light golden brown, 22 to 25 minutes; do not overbake. Cool on wire rack to room temperature. Remove bars from pan by lifting foil overhang and transfer to cutting board. Cut into 12 large or 16 small(ish) bars and serve.