- Boston Girl Bakes
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for the crepe batter and whisk to combine. Whisk well to get out any lumps. Allow the batter to rest for 20-30 minutes.
2. Prepare a non-stick skillet with cooking spray or wipe down with oil or butter. Heat over medium heat. Butter is best though for the best flavor!
3. Using a measuring cup, ladle your batter into the center of your pan. Swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom of the skillet.
4. Cook for about 1 minute on the first side. Keep a close eye on the crepe. I waited until I saw a slight browned edge then give it a flip and cook on the opposite side. The second side cooked a little faster. The second side will only take about 15-20 seconds to cook. If you want softer crepes, cook for less time on each side.
5. Continue with the rest of your crepe batter. Eat immediately with fresh fruit and chocolate ganache or freeze for later use!
6. If making ganache. Place chocolate in a medium sized bowl. Then, in a saucepan, heat the heavy cream to a boil then pour over the chocolate. Tap the bowl to settle the chocolate into the cream. Let it sit for one minute. Then stir to combine starting in the middle and working out to the edges. Stir until smooth.