White Chocolate Funfetti Cookies
- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
2. Using a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars together until very light, about 5 minutes.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla.
4. Reduce speed to low, add dry ingredients and mix until just combined, 5 to 10 seconds.
5. Stir in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles in and incorporate them without breaking them.
6. Scoop dough into 1-inch balls, place a second 1-inch ball on top for a tall cookie. Repeat with rest of dough and refrigerate for 24 to 36 hours. Dough may be used in batches, and can be refrigerated for up to 72 hours.
7. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat. Set aside.
8. Bake until golden brown but still soft, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer sheet to a wire rack for 10 minutes, then slip cookies onto another rack to cool a bit more. Repeat with remaining dough, or reserve dough, refrigerated, for baking remaining batches the next day.