White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Prepare the pan and pre-heat. Adjust oven rack to middle position; heat oven to 350° F (177°C). Line a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with foil, or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Combine the dry ingredients. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Combine the wet ingredients. In a second mixing bowl, together the melted butter and brown sugar until evenly combined. Whisk in the eggs, and extracts until evenly combined.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir together with a wooden spoon or spatula. Be sure to not overmix. Stop whisking once the flour has just been incorporated.
5. Fold in the raspberries and white chocolate chips. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the raspberries and white chocolate chips being careful to not smash the raspberries too much. If you use frozen berries, do not thaw before adding them to the bowl.
6. Bake and cool your bars. until top is shiny, cracked, and light golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes; do not overbake. Cool on wire rack to room temperature. Remove bars from pan by lifting foil overhang and transfer to cutting board. Cut into 12 large or 16 small(ish) bars and serve.