Zucchini Bread Muffins
- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Preheat and prepare pan. Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners, or grease well with non-stick cooking spray or butter If not using liners, be sure to grease the top of the muffin tin as well.
2. Combine dry ingredients. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg .
3. Combine wet ingredients. In a second mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, milk , and vanilla extract.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together with a spatula until just combined. Fold in zucchini.
5. Bake. Divide batter into prepared muffin cups , filling each about 2/3 full and bake for 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow the bread to cool completely in the pan for about 10 minutes, then remove from the loaf pan and continue cooling on a wire cooling rack.