How To Make Powdered Sugar
- Boston Girl Bakes
1. Add 2 cups granulated white sugar to the blender or food processor.
2. Add in 2 Tablespoons cornstarch.
3. Blend on high until blended into a fine powder. A Vitamix will take about 30 seconds to 1 minute. A food processor may take 3-5 minutes. The blend time will vary depending on the equipment you are using.
4. Be sure to stop and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula to make sure it’s been evenly blended. If it still feels gritty, then continue to blend.
5. You can sift the mixture if you want to get to a finer texture and make it fluffy.
6. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.