Eggless Pumpkin Pie
A delicious pumpkin pie made without any eggs!
Servings: 8 slices
- 1 storebought or homemade 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- 1 15- ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 15- ounce can of pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Prepare your crust into your pie shell. Line the pie shell with parchment paper and fill with pie weights, then bake for 10 minutes. Then remove the parchment paper and weights. then bake for an additional 5 minutes (just until the "rawness" look is gone).
In a mixing bowl, combine milk, puree, cornstarch, spice, and extract. Whisk to combine until smooth. Pour into the prepared pie shell.
Bake for 50-60 minutes until pie appears firm. Chill for several hours or overnight (if you can last that long).
- Make sure to use a glass pie plate so you can see if your crust is browned or not. If its not browning, then move the pie to the lower third of your oven.
- Blind bake your pie crust so you don't end up with a soggy pie bottom.
- Use pumpkin puree not filling which has added sugar and spices already in it.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 47.7g | Protein: 6.7g | Fat: 7.1g | Saturated Fat: 4.3g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 113mg | Fiber: 1.4g | Sugar: 40.8g