A tender chocolate muffin with espresso and silk creamer...it's like having your coffee, creamer with your breakfast!
Author: Boston Girl Bakes
2 1/2cupsall purpose flour
10Tablespoonsbuttersoftened to room temperature
1 3/4cupsplus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
3/4cupplain greek yogurt
3/4cupSilk Almond Creamer
1cupmini chocolate chips
1. Adjust oven rack to lower middle position and heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with vegetable oil spray
2. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer, fitted with paddle attachment beat butter and sugar on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy about 3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, and beat until combined. In a small mixing bowl, whisk yogurt, espresso powder, and silk almond creamer.
4. Add dry ingredients to stand mixer on low speed in 3 additions, alternating with yogurt mixture in 2 additions, scraping the bowl as needed. Add in the chocolate chips, folding in by hand.
5. Using a large scoop, divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Bake for 5 minutes, then lower the temperature to 350 degrees. Bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Let muffins cool in tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This muffin works great with any of the 3 flavors- so pick which one sounds good to you!