Funfetti White Chocolate Chip Cookies
A classic chewy chocolate chip cookie made with white chocolate chips and sprinkles!
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Resting Time1 d
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 36 cookies
- 3 2/3 cup (440 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons coarse salt
- 20 tablespoons (1 1/4 cups, 283 grams) unsalted butter softened
- 1 ¼ cups (10 ounces, 267 grams) light brown sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (8 ounces, 223 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 1 cup sprinkles
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
Using a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars together until very light, about 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla..
Reduce speed to low, add dry ingredients and mix until just combined, 5 to 10 seconds.
Stir in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles in and incorporate them without breaking them.
Scoop dough into 1-inch balls, place a second 1-inch ball on top for a tall cookie. Repeat with rest of dough and refrigerate for 24 to 36 hours. Dough may be used in batches, and can be refrigerated for up to 72 hours.
When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat. Set aside.
Bake until golden brown but still soft, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer sheet to a wire rack for 10 minutes, then slip cookies onto another rack to cool a bit more. Repeat with remaining dough, or reserve dough, refrigerated, for baking remaining batches the next day.
- Measure your flour correctly. I use the spoon and level method. Meaning I spoon my flour into my cup then level off with a spatula or the back of a knife. By measuring your incorrectly means you could end up with more flour then you want. Added flour in your cookie recipe means your cookie may end up cakier or tougher than you would like.
- The dough is chilled. Chilling the dough will help having the cookies spread less in the oven.
- The dough is scooped into tall mounds of dough. By scooping the dough this way, you will have thick and taller cookies than if you just simply scooped them and placed them on the cookie sheet.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 75mg | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 4.3% | Vitamin C: 0.1% | Calcium: 3.9% | Iron: 4.1%