No Churn Ice-cream
Just 3 ingredients and made in one bowl- you will be enjoying your own homemade ice-cream in no time!
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 can 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- pinch salt
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream and extracts on high until stiff peaks form, 3 minutes.
With a rubber spatula, gently fold half of the condensed milk in to the heavy cream. Once this has been folded in, add the rest of the condensed milk. If adding any mix-ins, stir them in now.
Pour into a 4 1/2-by-8 1/2-inch loaf pan and cover. Freeze until firm, 6 hours.
- Cookies and Cream Add 12 crushed Oreos cookies
- Mint Oreo: Add 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract, 12 crushed oreos
- Lemon Cookie: 1/2 cup lemon curd, 1 cup shortbread cookies, crushed
- Strawberry: 1 pound frozen strawberries (slightly thawed) and pureed in a food processor
- Key Lime Pie: 1/2 cup lime curd (or use fresh lime juice and lime zest from 3 limes), 1 cup graham crackers, crushed, and white chocolate chips
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 152mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 671IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1mg