Easy Oreo Fudge
This easy Oreo fudge recipe is creamy and delicious, and does not require a candy thermometer!
Servings: 16 servings
- 3 cups (510 g, 18 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons (42 g) unsalted butter
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 Oreo cookies crushed into small pieces
Prepare pan. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper or wax paper and set aside. I like to leave an overhang so I can easily lift the fudge out and cut it into squares.
Crush cookies. Set aside 4 cookies. Place the remaining 20 Oreo cookies into a bag and break into large pieces. You can do this by hand or place in a bag and use a rolling pin or mallet to crush. You can also coarsely chop them up into smaller pieces on a cutting board. You want some bigger pieces, don’t crush up into crumbs. The remaining 4 cookies, reserve for later, you will break up into pieces and sprinkle on top of the fudge once it’s in the pan.
Melt ingredients on stovetop. In a medium saucepan, set over medium-low heat, combine the white chocolate chips, butter, condensed milk, and salt together. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and Oreo cookies.
Chill fudge. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Cursh up the remaining 4 cookies and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Remove the fudge from the pan, lifting out the paper, and then cut into squares and serve.
- Storage: You can store the homemade Oreo fudge will last in a covered container, at room temperature for up to 2 weeks, or in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- Freezing: Yes you can freeze Oreo fudge for up to 3 months, in a covered container. Thaw at room temperature.
- Butter: If you only have salted butter, omit the salt in the recipe.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 142IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 2mg