Eggless Pumpkin Pie
A delicious pumpkin pie made without any eggs!
Servings: 8 slices
- 1 single pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 15 ounces ( 1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 15 ounces (1 can) pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (storebought or homemade)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 375°F. Prepare your crust into your pie shell. Line the pie shell with parchment paper and fill with pie weights, then bake for 10 minutes. Then remove the parchment paper and weights. then bake for an additional 5 minutes (just until the "rawness" look is gone).
In a mixing bowl, combine milk, puree, cornstarch, spice, and extract. Whisk to combine until smooth. Pour into the prepared pie shell.
Bake for 50-60 minutes until pie appears firm. Chill for several hours or overnight (if you can last that long).
- Storage/Make Ahead: I like to make mine the day before and then let it cool and you can store it in the refrigerator. You can also make the pie crust and filling separate the night before you assemble and bake. You can also freeze the pie for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pie plate: Make sure to use a glass pie plate so you can see if your crust is browned or not. If its not browning, then move the pie to the lower third of your oven.
- Blind baking: Blind bake your pie crust so you don't end up with a soggy pie bottom.
- Pumpkin: Use pumpkin puree not filling which has added sugar and spices already in it.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 47.7g | Protein: 6.7g | Fat: 7.1g | Saturated Fat: 4.3g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 113mg | Fiber: 1.4g | Sugar: 40.8g