1. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining with foil or parchment paper. Or spray with a nonstick spray
2. In a food processor, add your graham crackers (I use about a sleeve and 1/2). Process until they are a fine crumb. Add in your butter, sugar, and salt. Pulse to combine. Transfer to the prepared dish and press with the palm of your hand (or bottom of a measuring cup) to cover the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the ingredietns for the pumpkin layer. Stir to combine. Pour on top of the graham cracker layer.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes until pumpkin layer is set. May be still slightly jiggly but will set up over time. Sprinkle the marshmallows and chocolate chips over the top. Bake for 1-2 minutes or until slightly melted and toasted on top. You can also use your broiler, but keep a very close eye on so as not to burn.
5. Allow to cool and cut into bars (12 for larger bars, 16 for smaller bars).