No Bake S'mores Truffles
Graham crackers, cream cheese, and marshmallow fluff get all mixed up togther and rolled in chocolate! No need to turn the oven for these little treats!
- 2 packages of graham cracker sheets 18 crackers
- 1 8- ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 4 cups chocolate chips 16 ounces (I used milk and semi-sweet)
- Additional graham crackers for topping I used 2 additional sheets
In a food processor, add the graham cracker sheets and pulse until they are fine crumb.
Add in the cream cheese, pulse until combined.
Add in the marshmallow fluff and pulse until combined.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Scoop the dough into 1-inch balls on a parchment lined baking sheet. Transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes (or fridge for 30 minutes).
Melt your chocolate. (if using a microwave, melt in 30 second intervals and stir in between each interval). Using a fork dip in truffle into chocolate, shake off excess, and the slide off the fork using a toothpick or skewer. Place each chocolate covered truffle back onto the cookie sheet to harden.Top with remaining graham cracker crumbs (I simply crushed 2 more sheets in a plastic bag by hand and then sprinkled on top). Repeat with remaining truffles.
- If you do use your microwave be sure to melt your candy in 30 second intervals and stir after each time. Especially if you are using chips, they tend to hold their shape, and will appear like they are not melted when they really are. If you don't stir you run the risk of having that chocolate burn!
After they are all scooped and shaped you want to refrigerate these so they harden before putting them in chocolate. Immediately dipping these in chocolate and they tend to fall apart, so let them firm up.