Graham Cracker Pie Crust
3 Ingredients for a perfect homemade graham cracker crust!
Servings: 8 servings
- 9 full graham crackers (1 1/4 cups) (or digestive biscuits)
- 6 Tablespoons (85 grams) unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup (52 grams) granulated white sugar
In a food processor, add your graham crackers and pulse until they become fine crumbs. You can also do this by placing them in a large plastic bag, seal it shut, and then use a rolling pin (or meat cleaver) to smash them into crumbs!
Place the crumbs into a mixing bowl, and add the melted butter and sugar. Use a spatula to stir to combine.
Pour the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate (that has been lightly greased with a non-stick cooking spray. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crumbs down and up the sides. If you are making this for a pie that will be baked, then par-bake this crust in a 350F oven for 8 minutes. If you are making a no bake pie then chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Make Ahead: You can make this crust 3 days ahead of time, just simply wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Freezing: You can also freeze this crust for up to 3 months, just simply thaw before using.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 262IU | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg