Peach Raspberry Tart
A one bowl tart made with 2 peaches- can be made in about 20 minutes before popping it into the oven!
Servings: 12 servings
- 3 cups (360 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (213 grams) packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (99 grams) white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 tablespoons (226 grams, 2 sticks) unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup (340 grams) raspberry jam
- 2 peaches pitted, and sliced thin
- 6 ounces (160 grams) raspberries
Place oven rack in middle position. Pre-heat the oven to 375oF/190oC. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of an 11-inch tart pan.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Add the butter and stir together until the mixture forms moist crumbs. Place 2 1/2 cups of the crumb mixture into the pan. Firmly press into the bottom and up the sides. Reserve the remaining crumb mixture.
Spread the raspberry jam into the tart and then top with peaches and raspberries. Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top.
Bake until the crust and streusel is a deep golden brown, about 35 to 45 minutes.
Let the tart cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes, then remove the sides to allow it to finish cooling.
- To make ahead: I would make 1-2 days ahead of time, keep wrapped, at room temperature. And when ready to serve (you can serve cold) or reheat in a preheated 350oF for about 10-15 minutes until heated through again. I don't like storing in the fridge because I find it makes the tart topping soggy.
- To freeze: Assemble the tart, then wrap in 3 layers of plastic wrap and tin-foil. Then freeze. When ready to bake, simply un-wrap, and place in a pre-heated oven. Add about an extra 10 minutes onto the baking time.
- Pan Size: I used an 11-inch tart pan, if yours is smaller (9-inches) you can make the recipe as is but the baking time may change. Or cut the recipe in half and make a smaller tart.
Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 342mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 553IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 2mg