This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
White Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies- Easy one bowl peanut butter cookies that get dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles! Use your microwave for the white chocolate and you will have cookies perfect for a cookie swap in no time!
When it comes to cookies and the holiday season, sometimes things can get a bit crazy. But when you already have enough to do, making cookies should be a fun break. And with these cookies all you need to break out is one mixing bowl.
Peanut butter cookies are always a classic on a cookie platter, and if you dip them in white chocolate and sprinkles they are fun festive addition.
Peanut butter cookies are so easy to make, aren’t they? And for some odd reason I tell myself they are healthier because they have peanut butter in them. Ha, I do live in my own sugar coated reality don’t I?
Making these cookies start like any great cookie by creaming your butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Don’t skimp on that creaming friends! It’s super duper important. If you are in a hurry, and forgot to take your butter before hand, then you can soften your butter quickly with one of these three methods. You don’t need to wait around for that butter to soften after you read this.
Oh wait but I almost forgot the best part. The white chocolate! I’ve made these peanut butter cookies before but this time to make them festive felt they needed to be dipped in white chocolate this time and adorned with sprinkles. If you want the how to on dipping things in chocolate then be sure to give this post a must read.
Listed below is the essential equipment to make these cookies. These are all tools I own, love, and use and would not recommend otherwise. Yes these are affialite links. Yes they will redirect you to Amazon. Yes I make a small commission if you make a purchase. No it doesn’t cost you any extra 🙂 So thank you in advance if you do make a purchase because it helps to keep this blog running!
- Cookie Sheets (I recommend getting 2 so you don’t have to wait in between batches for your cookie sheet to cool)
- Cooling Racks
- Silicone Baking Mats
- Stand Mixer
- Dry Measuring Cups and spoons
- Cookie Scoops
Until next time happy baking everyone!
White Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup sugar 1/4 cup additional to roll cookies
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, cream together the sugars and butter. Beat in egg to mixture. Mix in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Stir in salt, baking soda and flour until well combined. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and then roll in sugar. Place on baking sheet and flatten with fork. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. After they are completely cooled, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between each interval. Dip each cookie halfway in the chocolate and set on parchment paper. Cover with sprinkles.