Learn how to make self-rising flour with just 3 ingredients!
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 cup (120 grams) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Measure accurately. I recommend reading this post on how to measure your flour accurately. For best results, use a kitchen scale!
- If you are making a tender baked good like biscuits, you may want to replace the all purpose flour with a lower protein content flour such as a pastry flour.
- You may need to add a bit more liquid to your recipe when using the DIY version because of the differences in protein content.
- Label your Self-Rising Flour with a date so you know when it will expire. Use within a year.