Oreo Cookie Crust
Homemade oreo cookie crust with just 3 ingredients!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time9 mins
Servings: 1 9-inch crust
- 1 package Oreos, 14.3 oz (36 cookies)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce ) powdered sugar
- 6 Tablespoons (3/4 stick, 3 ounces) butter melted
Place cookies in a food processor and pulse until the cookies have become crumbs. You can also turn the cookies into crumbs by placing the cookies into a zip-loc bag and crust them with a rolling pin.
Add sugar and butter to the crumbs and pulse to combine. (If making without the food processor, transfer the crumbs to a bowl and stir the sugar and butter in with a fork)
Using the bottom of the measuring cup, press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch plate. You can also use a 9-inch square pan or 9-inch springform pan.
For A Crispier Crust: Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes at 350oF
For A No Bake Crust: Chill the crust before filling for 30 minutes
- Do not remove the filling from the cookies. That is just more work, wasteful, and the filling adds flavor! So use the whole cookie.
- Use your food processor for the fastest way to get this done. If you don't have it, throw your cookies in a zip-loc bag and use a rolling pin to smash those cookies into fine crumbs.
- Use the bottom of a measuring cup to easily press the crumbs into your pie plate.
- Adapted from King Arthur Flour