3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Easy Nutella brownies made with only 4 ingredients!
Servings: 9 brownies
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 10 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 and spray an 8x8 pan. (I used my new Pampered chef brownie pan for individual brownies).
In a bowl, combine all four ingredients.
Spoon into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes (much less time if you using a brownie or cupcake pan. Mine took about 10 to 12 minutes).
- Measure flour correctly. As always, measure your flour correctly. I recommend using a kitchen scale for best accuracy. But if you want to use your dry measuring cups (no shame in that) but make sure you spoon the flour in and level off with a flat edge. Do not pack the flour down in to the cup which results in too much flour and results in a dense cakey brownie. It's one of my top 10 baking tips.
- Do not overmix. When it comes to any kind of baking, overmixing can result in too much gluten (protein in the flour that results in how chewy a baked good can end up being) forming. So I always stir just until the flour is mixed in and then I stop.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2.7mg