This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
An peanut butter cookie made with no flour and chocolate chips. I even threw in some crushed butterfingers (totally optional). These flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are a cinch to make!
Hey guys! I’m back with another butterfinger treat for you!! Um, you’re ok with that right? 😉 Of course you are.
In case you missed it, I shared this no bake Oreo Butterfinger Icebox cake with you last week. OMG guys- you have to make that dessert like NOW.
If you never ever make anything else from this blog seriously at least make that one. Ok maybe these cookies too while you’re at it. These flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!
Don’t you wish you could just pluck one from that stack right now and gobble it up? Me too. *sigh* #allgone These cookies didn’t last long, let me tell you.
How To Make These Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
First start by preheating your oven to 350 and prepare your cookie sheets with either parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Then with a mixer, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, baking soda and salt. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
I stirred in butterfinger baking bits and chocolate chips. If you can’t find butterfinger baking bits you can add in crushed butterfingers or get creative! Add in something else! Then scoop your cookies onto your prepared sheet.
You want to flatten them slightly with your hand. And then bake!
Just go on a Butterfinger baking rampage. No one will hate ya for it.
So let’s talk a bit more about these cookies. They couldn’t be simpler. Only 5 ingredients to make the peanut butter cookie base recipe. Simply peanut butter, brown sugar, baking soda, eggs, and vanilla. No flour needed!! Gluten haters rejoice!
So to make them even easier- they can be made all in one bowl. And no refrigeration required like some cookies.
I stirred in butterfinger baking bits and chocolate chips to really send these cookies over the top.
And that’s it. Scoop them onto a baking sheet, and bake! You will have a batch of Butterfinger cookies before you can wash the dishes!
Why I love this recipe?
- No flour needed– That means if you are gluten free you can still have an awesome cookie to enjoy. -And honestly even if you’re not you will still love them!
- One bowl requirement– I love when a recipe only calls for one bowl. One bowl = less dishes!
- 5 ingredients– Only 5 ingredients to make the cookie (minus the butterfinger bits and chocolate chips) that you probably have on hand right now!
- Versatile recipe– This peanut butter cookie can be transformed so many ways! Add in some chopped white chocolate, roasted peanuts, a swirl of Nutella. All of the above 🙂
And don’t forget if you make this snap a photo and share it on Instagram- just add the #bostongirlbakes so I can see! I love seeing what you’re baking up!
*this post contains affiliate links
To make these cookies you will need:
Flourless Butterfinger Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butterfinger baking bits
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Beat the peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, and salt at medium speed of your mixer, until well-blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and blend on low-medium speed until incorporated.
- Stir in the butterfinger baking bits and chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough by the tablespoonful onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (a tablespoon cookie scoop is best for this job) and push the top of the dough to flatten just slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven, and cool right on the pan. The tops should be slightly crinkled and you will want to pull them BEFORE they begin to brown on the edges.