This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy.
A no bake S’mores treat! These S’mores Truffles are made with Crushed graham crackers are mixed with cream cheese and marshmallow fluff and then rolled in chocolate!
Ok, man you guys. I can’t tell you how excited I am about sharing this recipe with you all. Whether it’s cold outside or blazing hot- I love S’mores anything. But how about a S’mores treat where you don’t have to start a fire or turn the oven on.
Let’s bust out our food processor instead. And make these no bake S’mores Truffles instead.
These S’mores truffles are super easy to make with just a few simple ingredients! You just need graham crackers, marshmallow fluff, and cream cheese for the filling. Then the truffles are rolled in melted chocolate or you can roll in candy melts.
How To Make These S’mores Truffles
I used both semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips for these smores truffles. You could even use white chocolate as their coating. I don’t think there is a wrong way to go with these.
To make these smores truffles, I used a 1-inch cookie scoop and scooped all the balls first. Then I rolled them into nice round shape (warning: this process can be a bit sticky and messy!).
Pro Tip: After they are all scooped and shaped you want to refrigerate these so they harden before putting them in chocolate. Immediately dipping these in chocolate and they tend to fall apart, so let them firm up.
I recommend refrigerating them for 30 minutes, or if you’re impatient like me- freeze for 10 minutes!
So on to the dipping process. A chocolate melting pot makes this process go much, much faster. And also has you waste a heck of a lot less chocolate in the process. Of course you can always melt your chocolate in the microwave if you don’t have one.
I used chocolate chips for this process, but candiquick and candy melts also work beautifully. If it’s your first time making these I recommend the candy melts. There is less risk of burning and they coat much more smoothly!
Pro Tip: If you do use your microwave be sure to melt your candy in 30 second intervals and stir after each time. Especially if you are using chips, they tend to hold their shape, and will appear like they are not melted when they really are. If you don’t stir you run the risk of having that chocolate burn!
You can use these handy dandy candy dipping tools, but you can definitely use a fork and toothpick (or wooden skewer). I place a truffle on the fork, and simply lower them into the chocolate to coat it. After it’s sufficiently coated, I always make sure to shake the excess off. To slide the truffles off the fork I use a toothpick or wooden skewer. Works like a charm every time!
And of course to top these off I just used some crushed graham cracker crumbs. Absolute perfection.
More Recipes To Try
If you love this recipe, let me know by leaving me a comment and 5 star rating below! And as always happy baking!
No Bake S’mores Truffles
- 2 packages of graham cracker sheets 18 crackers
- 1 8- ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 4 cups chocolate chips 16 ounces (I used milk and semi-sweet)
- Additional graham crackers for topping I used 2 additional sheets
- In a food processor, add the graham cracker sheets and pulse until they are fine crumb.
- Add in the cream cheese, pulse until combined.
- Add in the marshmallow fluff and pulse until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Scoop the dough into 1-inch balls on a parchment lined baking sheet. Transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes (or fridge for 30 minutes).
- Melt your chocolate. (if using a microwave, melt in 30 second intervals and stir in between each interval). Using a fork dip in truffle into chocolate, shake off excess, and the slide off the fork using a toothpick or skewer. Place each chocolate covered truffle back onto the cookie sheet to harden.Top with remaining graham cracker crumbs (I simply crushed 2 more sheets in a plastic bag by hand and then sprinkled on top). Repeat with remaining truffles.
- If you do use your microwave be sure to melt your candy in 30 second intervals and stir after each time. Especially if you are using chips, they tend to hold their shape, and will appear like they are not melted when they really are. If you don’t stir you run the risk of having that chocolate burn!
- After they are all scooped and shaped you want to refrigerate these so they harden before putting them in chocolate. Immediately dipping these in chocolate and they tend to fall apart, so let them firm up.