Mother’s Day is coming soon! I’ve gone ahead and put together this FREE brunch guide to make hosting a Mother’s Day brunch completely stress free.
With Mother’s Day on May 10, just a couple weeks away, I know that many of us will be celebrating at home. But I’ll be honest with you, I ALWAYS celebrate at home! I love hosting a brunch for the Mothers in my life. It’s so much more relaxing than heading out to a restaurant. But with restaurants closed right now, I know that for many having a Mother’s day brunch at home is the only reality we know right now.
And even if we can’t all get together in one big group and will be hosting with just our immediate loved ones that are in our home, doesn’t mean we can’t still celebrate right?
So I decided to put together this Mother’s Day brunch guide.
What’s Inside This Mother’s Day Guide?
- 10 Sweet and Savory Recipes – including 3 recipes NOT found on the blog! One is a recipe from my NEW cookbook!
- Make ahead suggestions for each recipe so you aren’t making everything the day of.
- Drink suggestions (including how to make a perfect Mimosa + fun variations on the classic!)
- My tips for hosting a brunch – I have hosted a brunch many times, and have gotten it down to a science on how to do this stress free.
- Easy prep checklist so you can have everything done with ease.
- Blank Shopping List for you to fill out (after checking your pantry of course)
So even if it’s just your immediately family having a wonderful breakfast that day – I think you will find these recipes, tips, and guide perfect for making a delicious brunchy breakfast that day!
Download Your Guide Below!
Happy Mother’s Day!