This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy.
This no-churn Snickers ice cream recipe only uses 4 simple ingredients and 15 minutes of hands-on prep time. The best part about this recipe is it doesn’t require an ice cream maker! This easy Snickers ice cream is the perfect ice cream for a hot summer day.
There’s no better way to cool down during a hot summer day than eating a delicious, sweet, and cold homemade ice cream. But, many people are intimidated by them, but they shouldn’t be!. There are many ice cream recipes that require an ice cream maker, which many people don’t have.
That’s why I made this homemade ice cream recipe! I only used simple kitchen tools like a hand mixer, loaf pan, whisk, and spatula. No-churn ice cream means there is no ice cream machine used for this recipe. Hooray for that!
I used Snickers candy for many of my recipes like Snickers cheesecake bars. So why not use them to make homemade ice cream?! With this no-churn homemade ice cream recipe, making ice cream can be easy, quick, and possible, even without an ice cream maker! Because summer should be about enjoying the good weather, and not inside slaving away making ice cream!
- Love candy in your ice cream? Then try this Reese’s peanut butter cup ice cream next!
- Your kids will love this cotton candy ice cream – colorful and no churn making for an easy summer treat.
- This Mint Oreo ice cream is a simple no churn ice cream made with mint flavoring and lots of Oreo cookies!
Why You’ll Love This Homemade Snickers Ice Cream
- No-Churn Ice Cream – I didn’t use any ice cream maker for this no-churn Snickers ice cream recipe. I only used an electric mixer, whisk, spatula, and a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Needs Only 4 Ingredients – You can have a delicious, sweet, and cold snack with just 4 easy-to-find ingredients.
- Quick To Make – To make this Snickers ice cream, you will only need 15 minutes of prep time.
- Versatile Recipe – This is one of the best versatile ice cream recipes I made! Replace the Snickers bar with another candy bar or combine all your favorite ones.
You will need the following ingredients for this Snickers ice cream recipe:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – To sweeten your homemade ice cream. Do not use evaporated milk – it’s not the same ingredient and you will wind up with runny mixture.
- Vanilla Extract – If you don’t have vanilla extract at home, you can make one yourself. Follow the Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – I used heavy whipping cream for this recipe but you can also use heavy cream.
- Snickers Candy Bars – I used chopped Snickers candy bars for this ice cream recipe, but you can also use your favorite candy bars like Reese’s peanut butter cups, Twix, Milky Way, etc.
How To Make No-Churn Snickers Ice Cream
Freeze the Snickers bar for about 10 minutes before making this ice cream with condensed milk. This makes chopping them easier.
1. Make Whipped Cream
Don’t overwhip your whipped cream. When the whipped cream is overmixed, your homemade Snickers ice cream will freeze too hard and crumble when scooped. What you’re looking for are the beginning stages where stiff peaks form. Stop beating after.
2. Add Ingredients
Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Whisk on medium speed to mix the ingredients well.
Stop when all the ingredients are fully incorporated. Make sure not to deflate your cream.
3. Fold Chopped Snickers Bars
Using a rubber spatula, fold in your chopped Snickers bar. Make sure you spread them around so that you get Snickers bars in every bite.
Scoop your Snickers ice cream with condensed milk into a freezer-safe loaf pan. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped Snickers.
If you want to create layers, transfer half of your mixture to make the ice cream base, add chopped Snickers, and cover with the remaining ice cream mixture. You can top it with more Snickers bars, sea salt, or salty peanuts.
5. Freeze And Serve
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer or ice cream freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, scoop waffle cones, bowls, or cups, drizzle chocolate sauce or caramel sauce, and enjoy!
Add In Ideas
- Chocolate – Add unsweetened cocoa powder or melted, cooled chocolate when you mix sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. This makes a more chocolatey homemade Snickers ice cream.
- Homemade Caramel Sauce – Fold in salted caramel sauce or drizzle over your no-churn Snickers ice cream.
- Chopped Peanuts – Chop salted peanuts and fold or top your homemade Snickers ice cream. Fold 1/4 or 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts with Snickers. The sweet and salty combination of chopped peanuts and no-churn ice cream goes well together.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – If you have homemade vanilla ice cream, you can use it as an ice cream base. You can use store-bought or make your own using ice cream recipes. Fold in chopped Snickers, caramel sauce, nuts, and nougat (if preferred). Transfer to a pan and cover with plastic wrap.
Yes, you can use an ice cream maker to make a Snickers ice cream. Pour the Snickers ice cream mixture into your machine and follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Just don’t forget to freeze the bowl before using it. If you want soft-serve ice cream, you can serve it after churning. Or transfer to a loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze.
Yes, you can use other candy bars and cookies like this no-churn Oreo mint ice cream or this peanut butter cup ice cream!
You can store this no-churn ice cream lasts up to 2 months in the ice cream freezer. Just transfer your Snickers ice cream to a freezer-safe container or pan covered with plastic wrap.
More Recipes To Try
Snickers Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 2 cups (480 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ¼ cup chopped Snickers candy bars divided
- Add the vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk the ingredients together on a medium speed until completely mixed.
- With a rubber spatula, gently fold in 1 cup of chopped Snickers pieces, ensuring they are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- With a spatula, spoon the ice cream into a 9×5 inch loaf pan and sprinkle the ¼ cup remaining snickers pieces on top.
- Cover your loaf pan with plastic wrap and allow the ice cream to chill in the freezer for 4 hours, or until set.
- Scoop, serve, and enjoy!
- Storage: You can store this no-churn ice cream lasts up to 2 months in the ice cream freezer. Just transfer your Snickers ice cream to a freezer-safe container or pan covered with plastic wrap.
- You want to be careful not to over whip your cream. If you mix it for too long after it forms stiff peaks, it will freeze too hard and will be crumbly when you try to scoop it. You are looking for the beginning stages of stiff peaks.
- This ice cream is great topped with some sea salt and caramel drizzle.
- Peanuts make another great addition to this ice cream. You can fold in ¼ cup or ⅓ cup of chopped peanuts with the snickers pieces.