This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
Here is a list of my best Thanksgiving recipes for the whole day from me and my favorite bloggers! Breakfast, appetizers, the main event, dessert and of course what to do with all that leftover turkey.
1. Apple Cider Doughnut Muffins– perfect little pop-able breakfast treats that are baked leaving you ready to indulge the rest of the day!
2. 6-ingredient Caramel Sticky Buns– Can be prepared the night before! Just pop it in the oven Thanksgiving morning!
3. Pumpkin pancakes– Nothing like a stack of warm pancakes to start the day off right.
4. Bacon and Cheese Strata– A savory breakfast that you throw together the night before, so it’s as easy as turning the oven on the morning of.
5. A 110-crustless veggie quiche– from Sally’s Baking addiction…gluten free and a light start!
6. Apple Cinnamon Scones with Apple Cider Glaze– Can be made ahead and frozen for a quick warm breakfast treat.
7. Baked French Toast with Praline Topping– From The Brown Eyed Baker- This recipe is an all time favorite of mine for a holiday breakfast.
8. Cheesy Pull Apart Bread– from Brown Eyed Baker. This is a delicious easy appetizer! I’ve also seen it called “crack bread”. Make it once and you’ll know why.
9.Baked Brie with Apples and Salted Caramel– from Two Peas and Their Pod- Every Thanksgiving table should have a Brie appetizer on it.
10. Bacon Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese An all-time favorite appetizer. It. Just. Works (from Mother Thyme).
11. Burgundy Mushrooms– From The Pioneer Woman. Love this woman. Love her blog. Love, love, love these mushrooms.
12. Sweet Potato Casserole– From Allrecipes.com. I’ve made this time and time again. It always finds it’s way to my table. I make a double batch for leftovers!
13. Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Onions– From Smitten Kitchen- One of the first blogs I ever started reading. She has a whole section of course dedicated to Thanksgiving you need to check out.
14. Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes– From Annie’s Eats. It may take a little longer to roast the garlic, but it is so worth the wait.
15. Apple, Onion, Celery Stuffing– From Rachael Ray. In my house, stuffing is always left to my mom and she sticks with the classic. It has never disappointed.
16. Smoked Turkey– In our house, my brother smokes a turkey. If you have never had a smoked turkey, you really don’t know what you’re missing. It imparts that unmistakable smoke flavor while being the juiciest turkey ever.
17. Whiskey Orange Cranberry Chutney– An easy cranberry sauce recipe with a little kick.
18. Classic Apple Pie– Every Thanksgiving table should have one and from scratch!
19. Blueberry Crumble Pie– I’m always asked to make a blueberry pie each year. This was dubbed the best yet.
20. Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding– This bread pudding was the first dessert to be devoured last year. Even after all the turkey and stuffing.
21. Pumpkin Cheesecake– Move over pumpkin pie there is a new pumpkin dessert in town.
Day After Thanksgiving
22. Fried Mashed Potatoes– A perfect recipe for all those leftover mashed potatoes.
23. Buffalo chicken lettuce wraps– Fill with Turkey instead for a quick and light after Thanksgiving meal.
24. Next Day Turkey Soup– from Recipe Girl- can also be made gluten free!
25. Grilled Turkey and Brie Cranwich– from Confections of a Foodie Bride- Need to make the quintessential leftover turkey sandwich. This one does it with flair.
26. Turkey Chili– from Beantown Baker- Instead of ground turkey, use shredded leftover turkey for a perfect comfort food meal.
27. Leftover Turkey Pot Pie– from The Pioneer Woman- Did I mention I love her?
28. Pumpkin Bacon Mac and Cheese– Have a little leftover pumpkin you don’t know what to do? Then perfect. Make this.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Get My Buttercream Cheatsheet!
Join the community to get the tips, tricks, and simple from scratch recipes so you can start baking delicious desserts today. PLUS I will send you my Buttercream Cheatsheet with 13 ways to flavor your buttercream!