Here is a list of my best Thanksgiving recipes for the whole day from me and my favorite bloggers! Breakfast, appetizers, the main event, dessert and of course what to do with all that leftover turkey.
1. Apple Cider Doughnut Muffins– perfect little pop-able breakfast treats that are baked leaving you ready to indulge the rest of the day!
2. 6-ingredient Caramel Sticky Buns– Can be prepared the night before! Just pop it in the oven Thanksgiving morning!
3. Pumpkin pancakes– Nothing like a stack of warm pancakes to start the day off right.
4. A 110-crustless veggie quiche– from Sally’s Baking addiction…gluten free and a light start!
5. Apple Cinnamon Scones with Apple Cider Glaze– Can be made ahead and frozen for a quick warm breakfast treat.
6. Baked French Toast with Praline Topping– From The Brown Eyed Baker- This recipe is an all time favorite of mine for a holiday breakfast.
7. Monkey Bread From Scratch – This may take more time, but every little bite is worth it!
8. Cheesy Pull Apart Bread– from Brown Eyed Baker. This is a delicious easy appetizer! I’ve also seen it called “crack bread”. Make it once and you’ll know why.
9.Baked Brie with Apples and Salted Caramel– from Two Peas and Their Pod- Every Thanksgiving table should have a Brie appetizer on it.
10. Bacon Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese An all-time favorite appetizer. It. Just. Works (from Mother Thyme).
11. Burgundy Mushrooms– From The Pioneer Woman. Love this woman. Love her blog. Love, love, love these mushrooms.
12. Sweet Potato Casserole– From Allrecipes.com. I’ve made this time and time again. It always finds it’s way to my table. I make a double batch for leftovers!
13. Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Onions– From Smitten Kitchen- One of the first blogs I ever started reading. She has a whole section of course dedicated to Thanksgiving you need to check out.
14. Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes– From Annie’s Eats. It may take a little longer to roast the garlic, but it is so worth the wait.
15. Apple, Onion, Celery Stuffing– From Rachael Ray. In my house, stuffing is always left to my mom and she sticks with the classic. It has never disappointed.
16. Smoked Turkey– In our house, my brother smokes a turkey. If you have never had a smoked turkey, you really don’t know what you’re missing. It imparts that unmistakable smoke flavor while being the juiciest turkey ever.
18. Classic Apple Pie– Every Thanksgiving table should have one and from scratch!
19. Blueberry Crumble Pie– I’m always asked to make a blueberry pie each year. This was dubbed the best yet.
20. Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding– This bread pudding was the first dessert to be devoured last year. Even after all the turkey and stuffing.
21. Pumpkin Cheesecake– Move over pumpkin pie there is a new pumpkin dessert in town.
22. Eggless Pumpkin Pie – No eggs required for this super easy to make pumpkin pie!
23. Pumpkin Oreo Pie – With a cookie crust, and a meringue filling this pumpkin pie is sure to take center stage!
24. Pumpkin Spice Cake – This two layer cake is bursting with pumpkin flavor and topped with a cinnamon frosting, your guests will be asking for seconds!
Day After Thanksgiving
25. Fried Mashed Potatoes– A perfect recipe for all those leftover mashed potatoes.
26. Next Day Turkey Soup– from Recipe Girl- can also be made gluten free!
27. Grilled Turkey and Brie Cranwich– from Confections of a Foodie Bride- Need to make the quintessential leftover turkey sandwich. This one does it with flair.
28. Turkey Chili– from Beantown Baker- Instead of ground turkey, use shredded leftover turkey for a perfect comfort food meal.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Comments & ReviewsType your question or comment below, and tap "Post Comment". I welcome constructive criticism, but please be respectful. Rude or inappropriate comments will not be published. Thank you!
Baking isn't always easy! So if you had any issues, I'd appreciate the chance to help you troubleshoot before you rate.