This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
Whether it’s the middle of the summer and it’s too hot to turn your oven on, or you’re just craving peanut butter this easy no bake peanut butter pie is out of this world delicious. An easy 3-ingredient cookie crust, and simply no bake filling this dessert will be gobbled up.
I do believe that the best flavor combination has to be peanut butter and chocolate. And I love when those flavors come together in a simple no bake dessert.
So basically I can get my peanut butter and chocolate craving on in a cinch.
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make this no bake peanut butter pie. So let’s get started…
How To Make A No Bake Peanut Butter Pie – Step By Step
First start by making a homemade oreo crust. It’s super simple and just requires 3 ingredients. Soooo much better than storebought.
Once your pie crust is in the fridge chilling, it’s time to make the peanut butter filling. For the filling you will need powdered sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla and heavy cream.
You want to cream the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Then add in the vanilla.
Then add in the peanut butter and mix to combine.
Then in a separate bowl whip the heavy cream until light and fluffy. Then stir into the peanut butter mixture.
Then spread the peanut butter filling into your prepared Oreo crust. Then chill the pie for 4-6 hours. Slice. Serve. Repeat (trust me you are going to want to)
I topped the pie with a bit of chocolate sauce, peanut butter and milk chocolate chips. But you could top with toasted chopped peanuts. More whipped cream even!
Tips For Making This No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Refrigerate the pie crust before filling at least 30 minutes
- Use softened cream cheese so its easier mixed into the powdered sugar.
- Spray the measuring cup for the peanut butter with a bit of non-stick spray before measuring. This way it will release much easier!
- Make this pie the night before for an easy dessert to pull together!
If you love this recipe then let me know by leaving me a comment and star rating below! And be sure to subscribe to never miss a post! I’ll send you my 10 baking tips as a thank you.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
To make the crust:
- 1 package Oreos,(14.3 ounces), 36 cookies
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) powdered sugar
- 6 Tablespoons (3/4 stick, 3 ounces) unsalted butter
For the filling:
- 2 blocks (16 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream cold
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- To make the oreo crust: Place cookies in a food processor and pulse until the cookies have become crumbs. You can also turn the cookies into crumbs by placing the cookies into a zip-loc bag and crust them with a rolling pin. Add sugar and butter to the crumbs and pulse to combine. (If making without the food processor, transfer the crumbs to a bowl and stir the sugar and butter in with a fork) Using the bottom of the measuring cup, press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch plate. You can also use a 9-inch square pan or 9-inch springform pan. Chill the crust before filling for 30 minutes
- To make the filling: Cream the cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy. Then add the vanilla extract. And peanut butter. Cream until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cold heavy cream until soft peaks form. Then mix into the peanut butter filling.
- Spread the filling into the prepared Oreo crust and chill about 4-6 hours. Optional: top with chocolate chips, toasted peanuts, peanut butter cups or even more whipped cream!
For More Peanut Butter Desserts Check Out These Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Jelly Cupcakes
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Blondies
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes With Marshmallow Frosting
- Peanut Butter Coffee Cake
More Peanut Butter Desserts From Other Favorite Food Bloggers:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars (Culinary Hill)
- Peanut Butter M&M Blondies (Six Sister’s Stuff)
- Easy Peanut Butter Recipe (Dear Crissy)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie (Bake Or Break)
- Peanut Butter Blossoms (Dinner At The Zoo)
Get My Buttercream Cheatsheet!
Join the community to get the tips, tricks, and simple from scratch recipes so you can start baking delicious desserts today. PLUS I will send you my Buttercream Cheatsheet with 13 ways to flavor your buttercream!