This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
As March roars in, it’s time to bring on the green, the mint, the Baileys’ and Guinness! Here is a roundup of over 15 must make St. Patrick’s Day desserts!
Living in the Boston area means St. Patrick’s Day is kind of a big deal. Before Boston, it was Buffalo and it seemed it was a pretty big deal there too. Now other than that I have no idea how big this day is celebrated otherwise. I have a feeling that Buffalo and Boston are not exceptions that this day is celebrated across the country.
Either way I think every holiday should have dessert. Ok who am I kidding, I think any day ending in the letter y should have dessert of some kind. Like you didn’t know that already about me
Whether it’s green, mint, made with Guinness or spiked with Bailey’s you bet it’s getting whipped up in kitchens everywhere this month. So this post is a roundup of all things sweet and St. Patrick’s Day inspired. This is of course only a sprinkling of the desserts I have pinned on my St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Board, so be sure to check that out!
Must Make St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
- Thin Mint Cupcakes
- Whole Wheat Irish Soda Bread Recipe
- Chocolate Baileys Macarons
- Brownie Bites with Mint Buttercream Frosting (Boston Girl Bakes)
- Mint Oreo Stuffed Bailey’s Chocolate Cupcakes (Boston Girl Bakes)
- Mint Oreo Brownies (Boston Girl Bakes)
- Mint Cheesecake Brownie Pie (Boston Girl Bakes)
- Mint Cheesecake Chocolate Cake (Boston Girl Bakes)
- Guinness Chocolate Bundt Cake (Boston Girl Bakes)
- Bailey’s Chocolate Cream Pie (Boston Girl Bakes)
- Grasshopper Cupcakes (The Crafting Foodie)
- Guinness Cupcakes with Maple Cinnamon Frosting (Little Sweet Baker)
- Super Moist Guinness Brownies (Life Love and Sugar)
- Mint Chocolate Swirl Bark (Sally’s Baking Addiction)
- Andes Mint Cookies (Cooking Classy)
- Mint Chip Cake Roll (Crazy For Crust)
- Mint Brownie Truffles (Certified Pastry Aficianado)
- Peek-A-Boo St. Patrick’s Day Cake (Mom Loves Baking)
- St. Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow (Gal On A Mission)
- Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies (Deliciously Sprinkled)
So which one will you be making? And all is totally an acceptable answer.