Since it’s just days away I wanted to share with you my favorite desserts from the blog that I think would be perfect for Valentine’s Day! These are the best Valentine’s Day Desserts recipes to impress your sweetheart or guests.
Since it’s just days away I wanted to share with you my favorite desserts from the blog that I think would be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
1. Red Velvet Cake Recipe – I figured I had to kick off this list with the cake that is this month’s baking challenge! Why not make a dessert that could also put you in the running for a cool apron and Amazon gift card? Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
2. Red Velvet cupcakes – These red velvet cupcakes are my absolute favorite. I’ve made them countless time and they never disappoint. And they can be made in ONE bowl! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
3. Oreo Red Velvet Bars – My friend once exclaimed this was one of his top 10 desserts I’ve ever made for the blog. I mean what’s not to love? Red velvet sugar cookie bar with Oreos and then a cream cheese frosting on top? Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
4. Chocolate Lava Cakes For Two – I always say that if it’s my last day on earth I want a lava cake as my last dessert. There is something about that hot molten center and then icecream on top to cool it off with. Plus this recipe only makes TWO. Of course you could easily double it if you are having guests over! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
Or you if you’re serving more guests, try my regular Chocolate Molten Lava Cake Recipe
5. Creme Brulee For Two – Speaking of desserts for two. How about a creme brulee perfect for you and your sweetheart? I love creme brulee with that sugary crunchy topping you get to break through. And how impressed will your Valentine be when you break out that torch like a pro? Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
6. Red Velvet Donuts – Instead of dessert, how about a Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed with these red velvet donuts. They are baked so less guilt. Which to me means I can enjoy two! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
7. Chocolate Raspberry Brownies – These fudgy chocolate brownies get even better when fresh raspberries are folded in. And they can be made all in one bowl!
8. French Crepes – Made it’s not Valentine’s dinner, but breakfast in bed? That also works! And these crepes just got a facelift on the blog, so be sure to check out the updated post complete with better photos, recipe, and all the tips and tricks. Serve with some homemade whipped cream!
9. Death By Chocolate Cupcakes – Show that chocolate lover in your life how much you care by making these. I mean chocolate cupcake, ganache filling, and a whipped ganache frosting on top? Yes death by chocolate in the very best possible way. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
10. Double Chocolate Cookies – Nothing says love like a big old giant cookie if you ask me. And when it’s a big old giant cookie? Well I’d love you forever if it was me. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
11. Red Velvet Mason Jar Cupcakes – Do you have a Valentine’s Day party you are going to? Then mason jar cupcakes is where it’s at. I love making these because then I don’t have to worry about them toppling over in my car! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
12. No Bake Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake – If you don’t feel like turning that oven on but still want to make a showstopping Valentine’s Day dessert then this might be the one for you. Plus you can make it ahead of time! Winning. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
13. Nutella Stuffed Red Velvet Cupcakes – Why not suprise your Valentine with a cupcake that has a surprise inside of it? Nutella in the middle of anything is always a good idea. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
14. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies – There is just something fun about a whoopie pie isn’t there? Roll these in some fun Valentine’s Day sprinkles and you have a winner on your hands. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
15. Strawberry Mousse – Maybe you and your Valentine don’t like chocolate. It’s ok I won’t judge. This strawberry mousse would be perfect then and it takes about 10 minutes to whip up and can be made ahead of time! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
16. Red Velvet Snowball Cookies – These |cookies are a fun twist on the traditional snowball cookies you might make for Christmas. They are super easy to make and with mini chocolate chips, they will be a perfect ending to a romantic dinner. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
19. Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes – Valentine’s Day calls for a special flavor combination – like with these chocolate strawberry cupcakes. Moist, easy to make chocolate cupcakes topped with a creamy strawberry buttercream frosting. Top with chocolate covered strawberries for a perfect garnish!
20. Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies – These red velvet white chocolate chip cookies are easy to make and make a festive addition to your cookie platter for the holidays. And these red velvet cookies are a sneak peak recipe to my new cookbook that is coming out!
21. Flourless Chocolate Cake – A 6-ingredient flourless chocolate cake recipe that is so easy and perfect for entertaining guests with. Every busy woman needs a recipe in her back pocket she can whip up in a heartbeat when it comes to entertaining and this cake fits the bill. You won’t believe how easy it is to whip up!
There you go! 20 Valentine’s day desserts perfect for Februrary 14. Hopefully one of these recipes you find inspiring.
Leave me a comment below and let me know which one you will be making!