This post contains affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer policy-https://www.bostongirlbakes.com/disclosure-policy/..
Since it’s just days away I wanted to share with you my favorite desserts from the blog that I think would be perfect for Valentine’s Day! These are the best Valentine’s Day Desserts recipes to impress your sweetheart or guests.
Since it’s just days away I wanted to share with you my favorite desserts from the blog that I think would be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
1. Red Velvet Cake Recipe – I figured I had to kick off this list with the cake that is this month’s baking challenge! Why not make a dessert that could also put you in the running for a cool apron and Amazon gift card? Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
2. Red Velvet cupcakes – These red velvet cupcakes are my absolute favorite. I’ve made them countless time and they never disappoint. And they can be made in ONE bowl! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
3. Oreo Red Velvet Bars – My friend once exclaimed this was one of his top 10 desserts I’ve ever made for the blog. I mean what’s not to love? Red velvet sugar cookie bar with Oreos and then a cream cheese frosting on top? Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
4. Chocolate Lava Cakes For Two – I always say that if it’s my last day on earth I want a lava cake as my last dessert. There is something about that hot molten center and then icecream on top to cool it off with. Plus this recipe only makes TWO. Of course you could easily double it if you are having guests over! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
5. Creme Brulee For Two – Speaking of desserts for two. How about a creme brulee perfect for you and your sweetheart? I love creme brulee with that sugary crunchy topping you get to break through. And how impressed will your Valentine be when you break out that torch like a pro? Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
6. Red Velvet Donuts – Instead of dessert, how about a Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed with these red velvet donuts. They are baked so less guilt. Which to me means I can enjoy two! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
7. Death By Chocolate Cupcakes – Show that chocolate lover in your life how much you care by making these. I mean chocolate cupcake, ganache filling, and a whipped ganache frosting on top? Yes death by chocolate in the very best possible way. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
8. Double Chocolate Cookies – Nothing says love like a big old giant cookie if you ask me. And when it’s a big old giant cookie? Well I’d love you forever if it was me. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
9. Red Velvet Mason Jar Cupcakes – Do you have a Valentine’s Day party you are going to? Then mason jar cupcakes is where it’s at. I love making these because then I don’t have to worry about them toppling over in my car! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
10. No Bake Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake – If you don’t feel like turning that oven on but still want to make a showstopping Valentine’s Day dessert then this might be the one for you. Plus you can make it ahead of time! Winning. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
11. Nutella Stuffed Red Velvet Cupcakes – Why not suprise your Valentine with a cupcake that has a surprise inside of it? Nutella in the middle of anything is always a good idea. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
12. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies – There is just something fun about a whoopie pie isn’t there? Roll these in some fun Valentine’s Day sprinkles and you have a winner on your hands. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
13. Strawberry Mousse – Maybe you and your Valentine don’t like chocolate. It’s ok I won’t judge. This strawberry mousse would be perfect then and it takes about 10 minutes to whip up and can be made ahead of time! Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
14. Red Velvet Snowball Cookies – These |cookies are a fun twist on the traditional snowball cookies you might make for Christmas. They are super easy to make and with mini chocolate chips, they will be a perfect ending to a romantic dinner. Get The Recipe Here | Pin For Later
There you go! 16 Valentine’s day desserts perfect for Februrary 14. Hopefully one of these recipes you find inspiring.
Leave me a comment below and let me know which one you will be making!
Get My Buttercream Cheatsheet!
Join the community to get the tips, tricks, and simple from scratch recipes so you can start baking delicious desserts today. PLUS I will send you my Buttercream Cheatsheet with 13 ways to flavor your buttercream!