This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Please Read Our Disclosure Policy.
A roundup of delicious no bake desserts for when your sweet tooth is calling but it’s too hot to turn the oven on!
It’s summer time and the humidity is at an all time high, so the last thing you want to do is turn the oven on right? I mean I don’t know about when the summer heat kicks up I want to keep my oven off as much as possible. But you still want dessert right? Yea, me too. Skip dessert just because it’s hot outside? Oh heck no. Never.
I love that with no bake, it’s more about assembly of the ingredients, maybe a little patience throw in while the dessert sets up in the fridge, and total success. No waiting around wondering if that cake will come out fluffy and tall, or if those cookies will spread just the right amount in the fridge. I mean it’s summer, less stress and more sunshine am I right?
Easy No Bake Desserts Perfect For Summer!
This old fashioned peanut butter fudge recipe makes the creamiest peanut butter fudge, and it couldn’t be easier! No candy thermometer is required and it takes about 10 minutes to mix up!
This easy no bake cheesecake is perfect for any special occasion! This vanilla no bake cheesecake recipe is made with a homemade graham cracker crust, and is velvety smooth. No need for turning the oven on or preparing a hot water bath for this no bake cheesecake.
Classic No Bake Cookies Recipe
This classic No Bake Cookies recipe is a nostalgic childhood favorite! Made with peanut butter, chocolate, and oats, these chewy cookies come together in just a few minutes, no oven required. They’re a quick and easy treat for any time of year!
Reese’s No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Easy no bake peanut bars loaded with Reese’s Pieces and topped with a milk chocolate peanut butter topping! These are a cinch to make and a total crowd pleaser!
This no bake turtle pie couldn’t be simpler. This pie starts with a homemade cookie crust, and has a caramel cheesecake filling, and topped with your favorite Turtle candy ingredients like pecans and chocolate. It’s perfect to serve any time of year!
Whether it’s the middle of the summer and it’s too hot to turn your oven on, or you’re just craving peanut butter this easy no bake peanut butter pie is out of this world delicious. An easy 3-ingredient cookie crust, and simply no bake filling this dessert will be gobbled up.
These Oreo cake balls are one of my favorite no bake treats of all time! Made with just 3 ingredients they are crazy delicious and so simple to make. I make them in my food processor so they take minutes to mix up. Dip these Oreo balls in chocolate for an easy no bake treat.
Easy Strawberry Mousse (No Eggs Required!)
An easy fresh strawberry mousse made with gelatin so there is no tempering of eggs. And no need to turn the oven on for this quick and simple impressive dessert. With less than 30 minutes of active time on your part, you can will have whipped up a fresh strawberry mousse!
This Nutella fudge is super easy to make. And with a sprinkle of sea salt on top make this a quick sophisticated dessert to make at any time.
This no bake red velvet cheesecake is a light and airy no bake cheesecake with layers of red velvet Oreos, red velvet cheesecake mousse, white chocolate cheesecake mousse and a homemade whipped cream!
These dark chocolate truffles are made with just 3 ingredients and can be rolled in all sorts of various toppings! You can keep them as only chocolate or add in various flavorings. Once the truffle mixture is made, simply chill it and then roll into balls. I love giving these as gifts for Christmas or for Valentine’s Day!
A classic treat you can make anytime of year when you need a quick no bake treat. These seriously are the best rice krispie treats recipe ever. Promise.
If you’re looking for the best chocolate fudge recipe, then look no further! And it’s easy to make as well. No candy thermometer is required! It’s made on the stovetop with just 5 ingredients.
So without further adieu here are some great no bake desserts to try out this summer…
Hopefully I have inspired you to turn the oven off and whip up a tasty dessert. Baking should be a breeze I believe. Especially in the summer time. If you do feel like turning the oven on, then be sure to grab my 10 secrets to save time when baking.
Be sure to follow along with me on my baking adventures on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
No Bake Turtle Pie
For the crust
- 26 Oreo cookies
- 5 Tablespoons (3/4 stick, 3 ounces) unsalted butter melted
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
For the filling
- 16 ounces (2 blocks) cream cheese softened
- 1 1/3 cups (159 g) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) heavy cream cold
- 3/4 cup caramel homemade or store-bought
- garnish: pecans, hot fudge, caramel, and whipped cream
- To make the oreo crust: Place cookies in a food processor and pulse until the cookies have become crumbs. You can also turn the cookies into crumbs by placing the cookies into a zip-loc bag and crust them with a rolling pin. Add the melted butter and pinch of salt to the crumbs and pulse to combine. (If making without the food processor, transfer the crumbs to a bowl and stir the sugar and butter in with a fork) Using the bottom of the measuring cup, press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch plate. You can also use a 9-inch square pan or 9-inch springform pan. Chill the crust before filling for 30 minutes.
- To make the filling: Cream the cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the caramel. Cream until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cold heavy cream until soft peaks form. Then fold into the caramel filling.
- Spread the filling into the prepared Oreo crust and chill about 4 hours. Garnish: top with toasted pecan halves, hot fudge, and caramel, whipped cream!
- Pan Size: I used a 9″ deep dish pie plate. If your pie plate isn’t as deep then you may need to mound the filling slightly.
- Refrigerate the pie crust before filling at least 30 minutes
- Use softened cream cheese so its easier mixed into the sugar.
- Spray the measuring cup for the caramel with a bit of non-stick spray before measuring. This way it will release much easier!
- Make this pie the night before for an easy dessert to pull together! Do not garnish until right before serving.
Comments & ReviewsType your question or comment below, and tap "Post Comment". I welcome constructive criticism, but please be respectful. Rude or inappropriate comments will not be published. Thank you!
Baking isn't always easy! So if you had any issues, I'd appreciate the chance to help you troubleshoot before you rate.